All Weather Dog Boots - Blue
These sturdy fashionable and functional waterproof neoprene Black All Weather Dog Boots help to protect paws from the harsh winter elements of rain, snow, slush, mud and ice and ice melt.
- All Weather dog boots feature a tough and sturdy but pliant and comfortable non-skid rubber sole that grips the ground even in the harshest conditions
- Drawstring and cinch cord pulls the top of the boot snug to help keep the rain, slow and mud out and paws dry
- They are easy to pull on and take off
- The touch fastener strip not only holds the boots firmly and snuggly in place it also features a reflector stripe for safety at dusk and nighttime.
- Available in sizes 1-10 to fit the smallest to the largest dogs
- Comes in clear plastic zipper pouch in a set of 4
Why Boots are great for dogs
Why do dogs need boots?
- Keeps feet clean while playing outdoors
- Keeps feet safe from coarse ground such as concrete or cement.
- Protects feet from salt/sand or frostbite during the snowy winter season.
- Prevents infections on feet
Please Note: Dogs should always be supervised and not left unattended when wearing dog boots. Do not leave dog boots on your dog for long periods of time (no more than 4-5 hours) as they may cause discomfort and irritation to your dog. Just as you want to take your shoes off after wearing them for great lengths of time! Do not put dog boots on your dog when paws and are wet or injured or if there are any medical conditions. If you are unsure, please check with your vet.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
*See size chart for measurements. Please note that this chart is not accurate for all dogs as paw size can vary between dogs of the same breed. So PLEASE print this pictorial paw size chart and compare it to your dog's paw as well. Do not try to put your dog's paw to the monitor. This will result in an inaccurate measurement.