Basic Hiker Boots - Red
These Hiker dog boots are made of ultra suede and canvas with a lightweight rubber sole that's great for the hiking hound or any dog that requires style and toughness in their boot. They are suitable for walking, trekking, hiking rough terrain, the hot pavement, snow, and for protecting paws from snow melt and rough asphalt. Sold in a set of 4 in a clear zippered pouch.
- All soft materials.
- Lightweight materials so your dog has an easy time walking, and so the boots stay on.
- Durable and comfortable soles.
- Zippers for ease getting on and off.
Why Boots are great for dogs
Why do dogs need boots?
- Keeps feet clean while playing outdoors
- Keeps feet safe from coarse ground such as concrete or cement.
- Protects feet from salt/sand or frostbite during the snowy winter season.
- Prevents infections on feet
Please Note: Dogs should always be supervised and not left unattended when wearing dog boots. Do not leave dog boots on your dog for long periods of time (no more than 4-5 hours) as they may cause discomfort and irritation to your dog. Just as you want to take your shoes off after wearing them for great lengths of time! Do not put dog boots on your dog when paws and are wet or injured or if there are any medical conditions. If you are unsure, please check with your vet.
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
*See size chart for measurements. Please note that this chart is not accurate for all dogs as paw size can vary between dogs of the same breed. So PLEASE print this pictorial paw size chart and compare it to your dog's paw as well. Do not try to put your dog's paw to the monitor. This will result in an inaccurate measurement.