FELINE GREENIES™ SMARTBITES™ Healthy Skin & Fur Treats Chicken Flavor
- 4,082 (kcal/kg) ME
- 1.3 calories (kcal) per treat, FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Treats for Cats deliver essential nutrients for healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat., Skin & Coat Care, Natural, , Contains one (1) 2.1-oz. pack of FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Healthy Skin and Fur Treats for Cats Chicken Flavor, Designed by veterinarians to help promote soft, shiny fur and supple skin, Made using naturally sourced omega-3 fatty acids, including fish oil and ground flaxseed
Availability: Usually Ships within 24-72 Hours
- Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Ground Whole Wheat, Animal Plasma, Wheat Flour, Fish Oil, Natural Flavors, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Ground Flaxseed, Fruit Juice Color, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], d-Calcium Pantothenate [Vitamin B5], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Turmeric Color.
FELINE GREENIES™ SMARTBITES™ Healthy Skin & Fur Cat Treats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
4,066 (kcal/kg) ME
1.3 calories (kcal) per treat
- Crude Protein (Min.) ~ 30.00%
- Crude Fat (Min.) ~ 17.00%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) ~ 1.50%
- Moisture (Max.) ~ 11.00%
- Iron (Min.) ~ 200 mg/kg
- Zinc (Min.) ~ 200 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min.) ~ 400 IU/kg
- Vitamin B12 (Min.) ~ 0.15 mg/kg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)* ~ 0.25%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min.)* ~ 0.19%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.)* ~ 0.8%
Only for cat use.
FELINE GREENIES™ SMARTBITES™ Healthy Skin & Fur Cat Treats are formulated for cats 1 year old or older.
Feed as a snack or treat in conjunction with your cat’s regular diet. For a healthy skin and fur benefit, feed daily.
As with any treat, adjust the amount of your cat's main meal to compensate for the calories delivered by these treats.
Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly.
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
|Cat Weight (lbs.)||Treats Per Day|