Nulo FreeStyle Adult Dog Grain Free ~ Lamb
Our canine friends require rich protein to stay fit and healthy.
Our lamb & chickpeas grain-free recipe has 81% of proteins coming from real meat like lamb, turkey and salmon to help build strong muscles and bounce back from a day of play. And with our low carbohydrate ingredients and advanced probiotics, you'll know your best friend is getting the nutrition they deserve.
Compare any Nulo FreeStyle™ recipe against the brand you're currently feeding your athlete.
- No Egg or Chicken Proteins
- Lower in Carbs
- Brilliant Skin & Coat
- Patented BC30 Probiotic
- Zinc & Iron From real Lamb
- Lean Muscle & Healthy Heart
cups/day, 8 oz. measuring cup
Every dog is a little different, so the ideal feeding amount may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as a starting guideline only and adjust as required. Ask your veterinarian if you're unsure. Always provide plenty of clean, fresh water and hugs.
This formula provide 100% complete and balance nutrition for the maintenance of adult dogs. This formula is not intended as the sole diet for growing puppies, pregnant or lactating dogs - as they have special nutritional needs that require a different balance of protein, calories and other nutrients.
|WEIGHT (LBS)||FEED ADULT DAILY|
Up to 15 lbs:
1/2 - 1 cup
16 to 25 lbs:
|1 - 1 1/2 cups|
26 to 40 lbs:
|1 1/2 cups - 2 cups|
41 to 60 lbs:
|2 - 2 3/4 cups|
61 to 80 lbs:
|2 3/4 - 3 1/4 cups|
81 to 100 lbs:
|3 1/4 - 3 3/4 cups|
Over 100 lbs:
|3 3/4 + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs|
- Lamb, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Whole Peas, Sweet Potato, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid), Lentils, Menhaden Fish Meal, Pea Fiber, Natural Lamb Flavor, Yeast Culture, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Tomatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Oil, Salt, Sweet Fennel, Dandelion, Chamomile, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (Min) 31.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) 17.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 4.5%
- Moisture (Max) 10.0%
- Calcium (Min) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (Min) 0.9%
- Iron (Min) 100 mg/kg
- Zinc (Min) 140 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min) 300 IU/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 2.7%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.5%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min) 65 mg/kg
- Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains a source of viable naturally occurring microorganisms