QUMY Dog Shoes for Hot Pavement - Black
Dog Shoes for Hot Pavement Boots for Dogs Summer Booties Heat Protection Mesh Breathable Nonslip with Reflective and Adjustable Straps 4PCS/Set
QUMY dog shoes will act as a good partner for your dog, protecting the paws against hurt from hot pavement, hardwood floors, sidewalks, asphalt, grass, etc. The dog boots are of high quality, have a rugged sole and breathable mesh fabrics that are then sewn together to ensure they are ready for your adventure.
Protect their paws from whatever the trail throws at you; These boots are ideal for backpacking, hiking, mountain biking, trail running, and any other outdoor adventures.
Use high-quality fabrics, very light and soft-touch, no hurt for your pets’ paws. Keep a smooth adventure or walking. Fashionable design makes an eye-catching for your lovely dogs.
The tough anti-slip sole of dog boots provides stability and traction, protection from sharp thorns, and hot pavement.
Made with tightly woven air mesh that keeps dirt and debris out while staying comfortable and ventilated all day long, perfect for summer.
SECURE & ADJUSTABLE FIT
Easy to put on / off. These dog shoes expand with a wide split seam opening and adjustable and reflective velcro straps to ensure a tight fit, also making your dog safe at night.
Low-light visibility with reflective trim to traverse the evenings and early mornings safely.
- Size 2: 1.8''x2.4''(W*L) for 18-27 lbs;
- Size 3: 2.0''x2.5''(W*L) for 23-33 lb;
- Size 4: 2.2''x2.6''(W*L) for 31-40 lbs;
- Size 5: 2.4''x2.8''(W*L) for 40-55 lbs;
- Size 6: 2.6''x3.0''(W*L) for 52-65 lbs;
- Size 7: 2.8''x3.2"(W*L) for 63-75 lbs;
- Size 8: 3.0''x3.3"(W*L) for 74-88 lbs.
If the dog's paws are in between 2 sizes and if you've chosen the larger one, you could try to use socks for the dog inside the boots.
How to measure your pet paws then choose the correct size?
Please follow these easy measuring instructions to ensure that these dog boots are a comfortable fit for your dog.
1. Place the paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top, mimicking how the paw spreads when the dog is walking.
2. For length mark from the longest toenail to the back of the paw.
3. For Width mark the widest of the paw left to the right.
4. Choose the correct size according to the size chart, the width of the paw should be smaller than the dog shoe size.
Loose shoes might fall off, any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us.
For Cleaning: the dog shoes are hand washable and dried naturally in the air.
Returns/Exchanges are not accepted for these Boots