Gold Series Airline Approved Tote - Low Profile, Soft Sided Premium Pet Carrier
We know how stressful traveling with your furry friend can be and that's why we offer Mr. Peanut's Premium Products!
Light to carry, yet firm and durable to protect your precious pet.
- Premium Brand Auto Self Locking Zippers for Safety and Eliminating the need for fragile clasps as the tote cannot be pushed open by your pet from the inside
- Faux Fleece Padding with Plywood Base Insert for Additional Support & Weight Handling
- Airline Capable 18" Exterior Length x 10.5" Width x 11" Height, best fit for pets approximately 16" in length while laying down. Keep in mind the interior of any bag is less than the exterior due to fabric and padding thickness.
- Recommended for Pets Up to 15lbs
- Weighs only 2.9lbs
- Open Air Large Mesh Windows on Top and all Sides
- Fabric Roll Away Privacy Cover with Top Loading
- Luggage Strap
- Zippered Mesh Pocket for Storing Treats, Meds, Papers
- Padded Shoulder Strap with Thick Metal Connectors for Additional Safety, Hand Carry Handle
- Wipe Down Composite Nylon Soft-Sided Pet Carrier
- Name Tag Holder
- Leash Tether
- Safety Seat Belt Attachments
- Mr. Peanut's Cool Logo Storage Pouch Included
Bonus 1 Collapsible Silicone Bowl included FREE ($3.99 Value) when purchased from Mr. Peanut's Direct Sales
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page that has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline-capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under the seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10.5” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline-approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in-cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self-locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
MR. PEANUT'S is a USA based, family-owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR PET: We always recommend measuring your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of Mr. Peanut's airline-approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by the airline under-seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria.
We know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. We make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering.
The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
- Length: 18" (49.5 cm)
- Width: 10.5" (26.1 cm)
- Height: 11" (27.9cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs